Andaman trips avialable to Similans, Surins and Tachai Island, Day Trips & 1-2-3 Night trips.
For snorkeling there are several options if you wish to Snorkel the Similan Islands. All boats depart form Taplamu pier
Why shoud you book with Medsye travel & tours?
- We have operated tour to Similan Islands since 1986
- We provide the safest and most convenient pier
- All staff have been trained in safety and CPR by the Royal Thai Navy
- Guided snorkeling tour
- We only choose the smoothest and shortest routes
- We support Green Fins in preserving the marine ecology
- We provide standard boats and snorkeling gears for all your trips.
- Friendly service and reasonable prices.
- TAT License No. 34/00877
- All packages include: Speed boat, Tour guide, Food & Soft drinks, Hotel transfer, Insurance, Snorkeling equipment (Mask, snorkel & Life jacket.
If you go on a guided tour you will be taken to 2 or three snorkeling sites with lunch taking place at one of the picnic areas - Donald Duck Bay, Honeymoon Bay or Princess Bay. These areas are also great for the beginner, or timid snorkeler. We also find this to be the best place for small children.
If you go by daytrip most likely you will have a guide with you to help point out interesting fish or corals. You will also be at places that might not have a beach, so consider that when with children or inexperienced snorkelers!
The Surin Islands
The Surin Islands National Park is known for the pristine reefs, lush jungles and remote location on the edge of the Andaman Sea. For getting away - and enjoying it - the Surin Islands are among the very best you will find in Thailand. There are 5 Surin Islands - all uninhabited except for a small Sea Gypsy (also known as "Moken") village and the park Rangers. The remote location has preserved this tropical paradise. Located about 90 km Northwest of Khao Lak and 40 km west of Kuraburi, the Surin Islands are remote. It is best to stay in Khao Lak as Kuraburi has very little in the way of tourists infrastructure.
Colourful coral reefs around the Surin Islands can be visited on a one-day trip, or camping trips. There are no resorts on the islands only a couple of bungalows and a few tents owned and operated by the government. You will find the very best snorkelling in Thailand. Dozens of reefs, big and small surround the coastline of the Surin Islands. The very best spots are on the Eastern coast of the two largest islands. Here you can find colorful reefs teeming with marine life. The area has been under the careful guidance of the marine biology department of one of Thailand's major universities - and you can tell!
Ko Tachai - Similans National Park it is a long way north of the main islands (1 to 9) - 47km from the northen-most island #9, 60 km from the Surins NP Headquarters at island #4, 27 km from Ko Bon and 70 km from the Similans mainland departure port at Thap Lamu south of Khao Lak. The Surins are a lot closer than Similans 1 to 9 - 37km. To travel here is just open in this last 4 years for toursit can visit and spent time on the Island but only Day Trip program
Beauty coral reefs in this island is not only does this site have beautiful corals but that are many large fish here so it good for snorkeling too. There are leopard sharks, nurse sharks and eagle rays. Hawksbill turtle and whale sharks are regular visitors of these water. Here is a lovely island with a long white beach, beautiful waters, rocky outcrops and a small mountain viewpoint that even the laziest tourist can tackle with our tour guide who trianed surviver training.
As our customers requested so now we offer for more trip around Khao Lak ,Phang Nga and Phuket. Because we understand your holiday is important, Please check for more information
- Khao Lak Day Trip -Elephant Treking & Bamboo Rafting More...
- Khao Sok Jungle Explorations - Elephant Treking & Canoeing, Jungle Walk
- Khao Sok Overnight Adventure 2 Days 1 Night Package
- Khao Sok Overnight Adventure 3 Days 2 Nights Package
- Khao Sok Lake Explorations Day Trip
- Khao Sok Lake Explorations 2 Days 1 Night Package
- Cultural Trip - Amazing 3 Temples
- Cultural Trip - Takuapa Old Town Discovery
- James Bond Island Discovery Day Trip
- Phang Nga Bay and Unseen Elephant Belly Cave Day Trip
- White water Rafting & Elephant Trek in Phang Nga
- 5 Star Beach Khao Na Yak -Relaxing Day Trip by Traditional Boat
- Sunset Trip on 5 Star Beach Khao Na Yak by Traditional Boat
- Phuket Nightlife Entertainments -Siam Naramit, Simon Cabaret, Phuket FantaSea
- Phuket Shoping Day Trip
- Phuket Design By Yourself
- Similan Islands Tour
- Speedboat Transfers
- Surin Islands Tour
- Tachai Island Tour
- Taxi Service
Please take a few moments to visit our Medsye Travel Package Speedboats Tours website
Medsye Tour Similan Islands
Service / Information Request
|Medsye Tour Similan Islands|
Phang Nga 82210 Thailand
|Contact:||Khun Jutarat changlek|